9 Best Stress Management Courses
Stress management refers to the tools, tactics, and procedures that help you manage stress and the negative effects it has on your mental and physical health.
Are you feeling overwhelmed and stressed? If so, it might be time to consider taking a stress management course. Stress management courses can help you learn how to better deal with stress, which can lead to a more balanced and happier life. Here are nine of the best stress management courses that you can take online.
Each of these courses has been shortlisted based on the following factors:
- Who can take this course? Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Level
- Details of the course
- Course duration
- What the students have to say about the course
- Numbers of students who enrolled in this course
List of the Best Stress Management Courses You Should Know
- Stress Management: 40+ easy ways to deal with stress – Udemy – Beginner Level
- How to Develop Emotional Resilience to Manage Stress – Udemy – Intermediate Level
- The Stress Detox: A Stress Management Framework for Leaders – Udemy – Beginner Level
- Stress Management – For Relief From The Stress of Work & Life – Alison – All Levels
- Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress – Coursera – Beginner Level
- Free Online Stress Management: Understanding Stress Course – Total Success Training- All Levels
- Managing Stress – Linkedin – Beginner Level
- Managing Stress for Positive Change – Linkedin – Beginner + Intermediate Level
- Mindful Stress Management – Linkedin – Beginner Level
These courses have been listed randomly. We do have our top two picks which we highly recommend. Numbers 1 and 2 are our favorites. These courses are detailed and offer great learning.
Detailed Review of 9 Best Stress Management Courses
The first course we have for you is a bestseller and is great for beginners who want to cover stress management in the easiest way possible.
Here is what this amazing course covers:
- Help you understand the different types of stress.
- Help you understand the different types of relief strategies.
- Apply over 40 different ways to manage your stress.
This is a super short course that is packed with loads of information on stress management. The course comes with 1 hour of on-demand videos and 20 lectures, 7 articles, and 2 downloadable resources.
Currently, the course is priced at USD 84.99 which is quite expensive but will soon be available on sale since Udemy frequently offers them.
We even went through the student reviews to see how students liked the course and saw positive responses like:
“Practical and straightforward strategies to relieve stress! I also enjoy how the strategies are grouped together and presented/delivered in an entertaining way.”
This 4.5 out of 5.0 star rated bestseller course will help you manage your stress in an enjoyable way.
The course is very popular and has 54,658 students already enrolled in it.
We would give this course a rating of 9.0/9.0 and would highly recommend it.
The next course we have for you is great to learn about managing stress. This course is for the intermediate level so some knowledge about stress management is a must.
The course is detailed and will cover the following:
- Identify the ways you manage stress and build your resilience with strategies to develop resilience in yourself and others.
- Examine your experience of emotions to improve well-being and organizational effectiveness.
- Explore why you feel the way that you do in difficult situations and how your emotions impact your performance.
The course has 17 sections, 3 hours of on-demand videos, and 88 lectures that you can cover within 3 hours and 19 minutes.
This detailed course is available for USD 84.99. This is relatively expensive, however, Udemy offers frequent discounts. Just be patient!
Student reviews that we came across were largely positive with comments like:
“I have learned new concepts and what really makes up emotional intelligence. I also learned a lot about my personal emotional intelligence, where I am currently at, and what I needed to make improvements on.”
This course surely is great for learning how to manage stress.
With 4.4 out of 5.0 stars, this course is one of the best stress management courses out there.
It is also quite popular with 23,591 students who have already benefitted from it.
We would give this course a solid rating of 9.0/9.0.
Next up is a beginner-level course that teaches stress management.
This course too is very detailed and covers all the important aspects of stress management like:
- Diagnose the symptoms of stress and explore strategies related to physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing.
- Discover the role managers play to avoid burnout in the workplace and create a culture of impact.
- Make your personal action plan for how you will take care of yourself before, during, and after stress occurs.
This is a crash course that will take you only 53 minutes to complete. If you are looking for a short course that is packed with information, this should be perfect for you.
For the price of USD 199.99, the course offers 24 lectures and 1 hour of on-demand videos. This price is quite high but the good news is that Udemy will soon have a sale that you can avail of. Expect to purchase the same course for as low as $19.99.
What makes this course so great is how well-liked it is by students. Here’s one comment that caught our eye:
“I thoroughly enjoyed this course. I especially loved the 3D framework, the meditation, and also identifying the hidden stressors in my life.”
The course is rated 4.6 out of 5.0 stars which is pretty great.
Not just this, but the course has 21,364 students who have already benefited from it.
We would give this course a rating of 8.5/9.0.
4. Stress Management – For Relief From The Stress of Work & Life – Alison – All Levels
This next course is perfect for every level. It is great if you want to explore stress management in a very comprehensive way.
These are the learning outcomes of the course:
- Gain an overview of stress management and how it works.
- Discover the foundational principles of stress management
- Gain a deep understanding of how stress works and how it can help you gain mental mastery.
The course duration is 1.5-3 hours and will cover the essentials of stress management in this duration.
The course has 3 modules and 3 topics that will help you explore stress management in detail. The best part about this course is that it is absolutely free of cost.
Even though we were not able to find student reviews and ratings, we would surely recommend this course to you.
Our rating for this course would be 8.0/9.0.
The next course is from Coursera and is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to manage emotions in times of stress.
Here is what the course has to offer:
- Provide school staff with the opportunity to build and apply social and emotional skills and strategies
- Offer strategies for helping students to identify and manage their emotions
- Provide resources and ideas that are relevant during this time of heightened stress and uncertainty
The course will take you almost 10 hours to complete. This is a good enough time to grasp all the essentials.
You can simply enroll in this course for free and can also avail yourself of financial aid. To get lifetime access to this course, you will have to pay USD 49 per month.
We saw student reviews and they were largely positive. Here is what students had to say about it:
“The information shared in this course is applicable in so many settings. You will learn skills to manage your own emotions and to help support others to manage theirs.”
The course is a true gem. It is rated at 4.8 out of 5.0 which shows how amazing it is.
Not just this, the course is super popular on Coursera with 143,584 students already enrolled in it.
You should enroll in this amazing stress management course as well. We would give this great course a rating of 9.0/9.0.
6. Free Online Stress Management: Understanding Stress Course – Total Success Training- All Levels
Here is another absolutely free course that can help you manage stress. This course will suit every level, whether you have no or some knowledge.
The course has great learning insights including:
- Develop confidence and reduce stress
- Learn to use several new stress management techniques
- Understand the differences between stress and anxiety
- Recognize the importance of stress management in your professional life
- Learn tips to reduce stress
This short course will take you approximately 2 hours to complete. However, the duration truly depends on your pace.
This course has so much to offer and does not cost a single penny. It is absolutely free.
We were unable to find student reviews and ratings but the depth of the course content certainly speaks for itself.
We would give the course a rating of 8.0/9.0.
This next course is by LinkedIn and is perfect for beginners.
Through this course, you will learn the basics of stress management. You will learn how to identify and assess your stress triggers, manage your responses more effectively, and make positive personal choices.
This course will truly help you a lot.
It is a very short course that will take you only 21 minutes to complete.
This short course is available for USD 29.17/month which is a little expensive but since the course is so useful, we would say it is worth it.
We went through student reviews to see how they liked it and saw positive responses like:
“I thoroughly enjoyed this course. I appreciated the simple and practical steps given to help decrease my stress levels in my personal and professional life.”
The course has helped 182,729 students and you can be next.
This short and comprehensive course has a rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 which shows how well-liked it is by students.
We would give this course a rating of 8.0/9.0.
The next course is on LinkedIn too. It is for both beginner and intermediate levels.
Here is what the course will help you understand:
- What exactly stress is
- How you can train yourself to use stress in more effective ways
- What managers can do to reduce employee stress when an organization experiences difficult times.
- How individuals can use stress for good by assessing and adjusting it
This is also a short course that will take you just 53 minutes to complete. Like the previous course, this one is available for USD 29.17/month. If you believe this course is expensive, just know that it comes with a 1 month’s free trial.
We had a look at student reviews and this is what students had to say about the course:
“Excellent course! Highly recommend taking this course for your own well-being!”
Not just this, the course has a notable rating of 4.6 out of 5.0. Overall, the course is pretty popular and has 631,875 enrolled in it which proves its popularity.
We would give this course a rating of 8.5/9.0.
This last course is a beginner-level one and covers a lot of things like:
- Strategies that can help you identify what causes you to feel pressure, how it gets expressed in your body, and how you can mitigate its negative effects.
- Discover techniques that can help you control your reactions and walk away from your life’s stressors.
- How to avoid the chronic strain of rumination and integrate meditation into your life as a habit.
This course will help you feel a lot better emotionally. Overall, the course duration is 36 minutes, and to access it after a 1 month’s trial, you will have to pay USD 29.17/per month.
Student reviews were pretty positive including feedback like: “Nice explanation about the importance of stress management through Meditation”
The course has a remarkable rating of 4.7 out of 5.0 indicating how well-liked it is.
The number of students enrolled in this course is 38,010 which truly shows how popular it is among fellow learners.
You should try this course out too.
Our rating for the course is 9.0/9.0.
Other Fitness Courses You Should See
- Strength training classes
- Tai Chi classes
- Self Defense Training Course
- Strength Training Classes
- Yoga Courses
Best Stress Management Courses - FAQs
What are the 9 stress management techniques?
Here are 9 simple techniques through which you can manage your stress:
Get enough sleep
Give yourself time
Can stress management be taught?
Yes. Stress management can be taught. We have found that one of the best ways to learn stress management is through online courses that give you detailed information and knowledge about this topic.
Emotional well-being should be everyone’s top priority!
The hustle culture has led to a lot of individuals being emotionally drained due to the rising stress levels.
But don’t worry!
We have some best stress management courses that can help you successfully manage your stress and focus on your mental well-being.
Courses number 1 and 2 are packed with great insights and are taught by experienced instructors who take you through the process systematically.
Try these courses for yourself!