9 Best Google Analytics Courses
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can be used to track website traffic and performance. If you want to learn how to use Google Analytics or improve your skills, there are a number of best Google Analytics courses.
In this blog post, we have compiled a list of the top 9 Google Analytics courses available online. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, there is something for everyone here. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Each of these courses has been reviewed based on the following factors:
- Who can take this course? Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Level
- Details of the course
- Course duration
- What the students have to say about the course
- Number of students who enrolled in this course
- The Ultimate Google Analytics Course For Beginners 2023 – Udemy – Beginner Level
- Ultimate Google Analytics course + 50 practical examples – Udemy – All Levels
- Google Analytics Certification – Become Analytics Certified! – Udemy – All Levels
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate – Coursera – Beginner Level
- Google Data Analytics (PT) Professional Certificate – Coursera – Beginner Level
- Getting Started in Google Analytics – Coursera – Beginner Level
- Google Analytics Quick Start – LinkedIn – All Levels
- Advanced Google Analytics – LinkedIn – Advanced Level
- Google Analytics for Creative Professionals – Pluralsight – Beginner Level
These courses have not been listed in any particular order. But we do have our top picks. Course numbers 1 and 5 are amazing for beginners. They’re also affordable and are great for exploring Google Analytics in-depth.
Review of the Best 9 Google Analytics Courses
Designed for beginners, this course is the perfect starting point for anyone who wishes to learn Google Analytics.
The course certainly is a complete guide and will teach you so much including:
- How to use Google Analytics to measure and improve your website’s performance
- How to set up goals to measure your businesses success
- How to track results from specific marketing activities
- How to set up eCommerce tracking
- How to set up event tracking
There is so much you will learn from this course which is currently available at USD 16.99. This price is super affordable but it won’t last long. The original price of this course is $84.99 which is on the pricier side.
The course is in-depth and offers 39 lectures, 2.5 hours of on-demand videos, 8 articles, and 6 downloadable resources! You can complete this comprehensive course within 4 hours and 18 minutes.
We went through the reviews and found them to be pretty positive. No wonder it is a Udemy bestseller. This one comment caught our eye:
“This course is beyond my expectation, very logical, straightforward, and practical! It’s friendly for beginners. Love it!”.
Students absolutely love the course and so will you if you try it out!
The course is highly rated at 4.7/5.0 and has 2,457 students who have already benefited from it. This course is surely one of our top picks and deserves a rating of 9.0/9.0.
Next up is another Udemy course filled with practical insights about Google Analytics. This course is designed for every level. Whether you are a beginner or someone looking to hone their skills, you will certainly find this course useful.
These are some of the learning outcomes of this course:
- Understand how the tool works and what data is available
- Ability to make the right data decisions
You will have access to 100 practice exercises which ensures a high level of learning. The course content is in-depth, with 23 lectures, 4.5 hours of on-demand videos, and 3 downloadable resources. All this can be covered within 4 hours and 40 minutes.
The course is priced at USD 16.99 and will give you lifetime access to the course content. You will even get a certification.
The reviews for this course are stellar. Most student reviews are similar to this:
“I was brand new to Google Analytics. After the course, I feel more confident and comfortable with approaching GA. The content was broken down into digestible parts that were easy to comprehend.”
The course has a pretty good rating of 4.5/5.0 and 23,540 students are currently enrolled in it.
This course is very popular, so try it out for yourself to figure out why it’s so well-liked.
We would give the course a rating of 8.5/9.0.
This is another all-level course available from Udemy. It is great for anyone looking to explore Google Analytics.
The course has so much to offer you and by the end of it, you will become a certified Google Analytics expert.
What more would you want?
For the low price of USD 13.99, you can access tons of practice questions and even get a certificate at the end.
The course is well-designed with 14 articles, 3 downloadable resources, 1 practice set, and 2 hours of on-demand videos. You can easily complete this course in 2 hours and 18 minutes.
The course is relatively cheap as it is priced at USD 13.99. Do get it soon otherwise, you’ll end up paying $84.99.
Student reviews are positive for this course too. Most of the comments we came across are similar to this: “Great course with great structure to the content. I recommend for anyone wanting a little more insights and organization to the Google Analytics certification.”
The course has a pretty great rating of 4.5/5.0. It has also gained a lot of popularity and currently has 101,977 students enrolled.
Our rating for this bestseller course is 9.0/9.0.
This Google Analytics course for beginners comes straight from the Google Analytics Academy.
The learning experience will certainly be amazing.
You will learn so much from the course since this is what it will cover:
- How to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters
- How to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts
- How to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking
The total course duration is 4-6 hours which means that you can do it at your own pace. The convenience this knowledge-packed course offers is immense.
The best part is, the course is available for absolutely free. Make sure to enroll in it and reap the benefits.
We could not find student reviews or ratings for this course but we believe this course is worth taking considering that it comes straight from Google itself.
Our rating for this course would be 8.5/9.0.
This Google Analytics course for beginners is being offered by Google and is thus definitely worth every penny.
The course covers a lot and here is what you will get:
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices of a data analyst
- Learn key analytical skills
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis
The course spans over 6 months and will help you grasp everything over this period of time. The course is great because it offers free enrollment and even financial aid. However, after the 7-day free trial, you will have to pay USD 49 to access the expanded Coursera library.
The course also has a high rating of 4.8 out of 5.0. Overall, this is one of the most popular Google Analytics courses and has 855,608 students already enrolled in it.
We would highly recommend this course to you and give it a rating of 9.0/9.0.
6. Getting Started in Google Analytics – Coursera – Beginner Level
The next course is amazing for beginners who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of Google Analytics.
This certification covers a lot and will help you learn the following:
- Ability to use Google Analytics to understand how your website is performing.
- Become familiar with the Google Analytics interface
- Understand your audience better
- Learn how to interpret data to improve your website performance
The total course duration is 1 hour and comes with flexible deadlines so you can complete it at your own pace.
You even get free enrollment!
Student reviews prove how truly remarkable the course is. Here is what most students had to say:
“A very basic overview that is straightforward and easy to understand and can be accomplished quickly to get a start for your web analytics.”
Try this 4.5/5.0 stars rated course for yourself. It is very popular and has 50,816 students already enrolled in it.
Our rating for the course would be a solid 9.0/9.0.
This course is great if you want to kickstart your career in data analytics.
This course is very useful and will help you learn a lot:
- Learn how to take advantage of the latest features in Google Analytics,
- How Google Analytics works
- How to set up Google Analytics
- How to navigate its key functionality
- How to track data effectively in Google Analytics
This crash course has so much to offer. If you are looking for a course that you can complete within 43 minutes then this one is perfect for you.
To access this information-packed course, you will need to pay USD $28.83 per month which is a little expensive but worth it considering how much you will learn.
We could not find student reviews but the rating of 4.7/5.0 speaks for itself.
The popularity of the course is also reflected in the 16,270 students who have already enrolled in it.
Our rating for this would be 8.0/8.0.
This advanced-level course by LinkedIn Learning is great for those who want to polish their data analytics skills.
The course will certainly offer you a lot in terms of learning. Here is what you will learn:
- Advanced techniques that can help you use this popular and powerful analytics tool
- Discover how to create and manage filters and create custom channel groupings
You can complete this easily within 1 hour and 29 minutes. Not just this, the course is priced at USD 28.83 per month. This is not too bad considering other similar courses.
The students love the course as well as the instructor. This review perfectly sums up this course’s learning outcome:
“Highly recommend the course and very professional instructor”.
The course has a pretty great rating of 4.6/5.0 and is quite popular, with 31,655 students already enrolled in it.
This comprehensive course deserves a rating of 8.5/9.0.
The last course we have for you is by PluralSight that’ll help you delve into the world of Google Analytics.
Here’s what this course will teach you:
- How to read and analyze web traffic
- How to connect hard numbers to your creative efforts
- Learn how to produce and share reports within your organization.
Your understanding of Google Analytics will be profound by the time you complete this course. The course duration is 3 hours and 27 minutes. We believe this duration is perfect for people looking for a fast-paced crash course.
This course is affordable too. You will have to pay just USD 19 which will give you access to the amazing course content offered by PluralSight.
If you are unsure about the course, you can avail of the 10-day free trial to see if it suits your requirements.
We believe this course is great and would give it a rating of 8.0/9.0.
Other Digital Marketing Courses
- LinkedIn Marketing Courses
- Social Media Marketing Courses
- Facebook Marketing Courses
- Google Ad Courses
- SEO Courses
- Product Marketing Courses
Best Google Analytics Courses - FAQs
Is Google Analytics a good course?
Google Analytics is a course offered by Google that teaches users how to track and analyze their website data. The course is broken up into modules, each of which covers a different topic related to data analysis. The course is free to take, and users can sign up for it online.
Which Google Analytics certification is best?
The top 2 best Google Analytics courses are numbers 1 and 5 from our lineup. These courses have some of the best course content with immense learning and amazing teachers to guide you along the way. Make sure to try them out.
How long is Google Analytics course?
Google Analytics courses range from 2 hours to 6 months. Every course is different. Some are crash courses, and others are very in-depth. It truly comes down to your own learning pace and how long it takes you to grasp crucial concepts.
If you’re looking to learn more about Google Analytics or to improve your skillset with the platform, then one of these best Google Analytics courses is perfect for you. All of them are well-reviewed and will help you get the most out of GA.
And if you’re already familiar with GA but want to take your knowledge to the next level, there are courses here that can do just that. Our top picks, numbers 1 and 5, have so much to offer!
Once you become proficient in Google Analytics, we suggest taking your digital marketing skills to the next level. We recommend that you check out our lineup of best digital marketing courses covering Google Ads, content marketing, product marketing, SEO and so much more.