Do you have a knack for writing and want to convert it into a career? These Best Content marketing courses are just for you!
Many say that content is the reason search began in the first place. The importance of content marketing cannot be stressed enough. HubSpot State of Marketing Report suggests that about 82% of companies have reported that they use content marketing.
Successful content marketing helps develop relationships with customers and even improves conversions. You can attract, retain and engage the audience with witty and appealing content that keeps them hooked throughout. Moreover, good content will help your customers trust you better, generate more and better leads, and make your business more visible.
The skill of content marketing can easily be developed through the plethora of courses available online. We have made it easy for you to find these content marketing certificates by providing you with the 9 best online content marketing courses that you can effortlessly enroll in.
Quick Overview of the 9 Best Content Marketing Courses
We have listed these courses in no particular order. In case you cannot enroll in all 9 of them, options 1 and 6 are our recommended top picks because they will give you a good idea of content marketing and the essential strategies associated with it.
- Udemy – Blogging Masterclass: How to Build a Successful Blog – Overall the Best Course
- Udemy – Copywriting – Become a Freelance Copywriter, your own boss – Best Lesson for All Levels
- Udemy – Business & Technical Writing Immersion – Most Affordable Course
- Coursera – The Strategy of Content Marketing– Best Course for Mid Level
- Coursera – Storytelling, and Influencing: Communicating with Impact – Free Online Content Marketing Certificate
- Coursera – Content Strategy for Professionals Specialization
- Hubspot – Content Marketing Course: Get Certified in Content Marketing
- Great Learning – Content Marketing Basics
- LinkedIn – Content Marketing Foundations
The 9 Best content marketing Courses and Certifications in Details
Here are the details of 9 great online content marketing lessons that you can enroll in today
1. Udemy – Blogging Masterclass – Overall the Best Course
This bestseller Udemy course is for all levels and is great for those who want to excel in blogging. The objective of the class is to be able to create a blog using different strategies for content promotion, list building, and monetization.
Brad Merrill is the instructor of this course, he is working in the field since 2007 and serving more than 100,000 students. He got 32,775 reviews and 4.6 ratings.
This content marketing course already has a rating of 4.6/5.0 stars, based on 10,559 stars. The price after a discount of 88% is $9.99, with the life time access on mobile and TV. You can obtain a certificate after completing successfully, this course is said to be “interesting and easy to follow”.
This online course has a total duration of 3 hours 30 minutes with a total of 3.5 hours of videos and 85 lectures and is divided into 12 sections. It currently has 44,162 students enrolled in it.
Based on the reviews:
“Excellent course & great strategies, highly recommended.”
We give this online course a rating of 9.0/9.0.
What are the Requirement for this Content Marketing Lesson?
- Commitment and willingness to complete the class.
- No prior knowledge is necessary.
2. Udemy – Copywriting – Best Lesson for All Levels
The instructor of this course is Len Smith he has 10 courses on udemy and over all 115,332 students are enrolled and got review by 14,932 and rated 4.4. he is working in the industry for 20 odd years and he got 1,000 daily visitors on his website.
This course is for all levels and is great for those who want to build a freelance copywriting business. By the end of this course, you will be proficient in writing sales and technical copies. You will learn how to:
- Walk clients through a brief
- Look at various writing styles
- Use different questioning techniques
It is priced at $10.99 after a huge discount of 88%, and has a rating of 4.4 out of 5.0. This lesson is contain 8 sections and 37 lectures, total duration is 2 hours 50 minutes with 1.5 hours of videos and 2-minutes of audio. this course also provide 4 articles, 21 downloadable resources and lifetime access on mobile and TV. Moreover you can have a certificate on completion.
The total number of students enrolled in this online course is 31,996, and based on their reviews, it is an “informative and useful online course”
We give this course a rating of 8.0/9.0.
What are the Requirements for this Online Content Marketing Certification?
3. Udemy – Business & Technical Writing Immersion – Most Affordable Course
This course is for all levels and covers the essential elements linked to content writing. By the end of this course, you will be able to compose clear and concise content, enhance your ability to organize your ideas, and create more effective emails.
The course covers 4.5 hrs on-demand videos, 66 downloadable resources and certification on completion moreover a life time access on TV and Mobile.
With a rating of 4.5/5.0, this course is priced at $9.99 after discounted price of 88% with 30 days money bach guarantee. It has 29,862 students already enrolled, and based on their reviews. The course is “detailed and practical”.
We give this course an 8.5/9.0.
4. Coursera – The Strategy of Content Marketing – Best Course for Mid Level
Instructor of this comprehensive content marketing certification is Sonia Simone, have more than 11 years of experience and got reviews from 1,157 students which is 4.6 stars.
This intermediate-level course is perfect for those who want to enhance their content marketing, writing, and copywriting skills. The course starts off with frameworks like 7A and then transcends into crafting a content marketing strategy.
The course will take 19 hours to complete, the course contain 38 videos, 7 Quizz, 2 practice exercises, and 7 reading pages. With 340,640 students enrolled and a rating of 4.5/5.0, Based on reviews “the course is “very beautifully designed, even for beginners”. The course is available free of cost.
Because this is free course and it’s giving a lot to learn, we give this course a rating of 8.0/9.0.
5. Coursera – Storytelling and Influencing – Free Online Content Marketing Certificate
This course is also for levels and to dive deep into storytelling and influencing aspects of content marketing. This course will help you:
- Critically evaluate theories
- Develop skills to interpret the motivation of the audience
- Apply strategies to build rapport
There are 47,525 students enrolled in it and has a rating of 4.8/5.0. The course will take approximately 18 hours to complete and is free of cost. The course has a total of 20 videos and is based on reviews.
“It is a course that sums up all the important skills”.
The price of this course starts from $79 and comes with a 14-day refund policy.
We would give this course an 8.0/9.0.
It is a beginner-level course that requires no prior experience. The course will teach you the tips and tricks that you can use to engage your audience through storytelling, multi-channel digital communities, and content management.
The course can be completed within a period of 4 months, with a total of 4 lessons, and is completely free of cost. The course has 17,745 students already enrolled and based on their reviews, the course is given a 4.6/5.0 rating.
The price of this course starts from $49 and comes with a 14-day refund policy.
We would give this online course a rating of 9.0/9.0 because it is great for developing expertise in content strategy.
This certification course will teach you how to become a successful content marketer. This beginner-level course will help you
- Learn content creation frameworks
- Create content that humans and search engines
The total course duration is 6 hours 12 minutes with 12 lessons, and 52 videos. It has 49,221 students already registered. The course is available free of cost and is rated 4.4/ 5.0 based on student learning experience
We would give this comprehensive and holistic course an 8.0/9.0.
This beginner-level course will help you explore content marketing based on branding tools, user behavior, as well as editing. You will learn the importance of advertising and delve into strategies that will enhance your content marketing.
The course has video content worth 1.5 hours and also has a quiz. The course has a rating of 4.4 /5.0 stars. In addition, this course is completely free of cost, with the total number of students already enrolled in this course being 49,068.
We would give this course a rating of 7.5/9.0.
Expert marketing strategist Brian Honigman outlines content marketing concepts and benefits in this course, then walks through a step-by-step process for businesses of all sizes to implement this strategic marketing approach. This beginner-level course will teach you:
- How to create a content strategy
- How to Select the most suitable type of content
- Great storytelling
- How to innovate content
It will take a total of 53 minutes to complete and is divided into 8 sections. The course has a rating of 4.7/5.0 stars. Based on reviews, this course is “very good for beginners”. The course is free of cost for those who have LinkedIn.
We would give this course an overall rating of 8.5/9.0
Our Criteria for Picking These Top Content Marketing Classes
The content marketing certification we’ve shortlisted are all based on the following factors:
- Who can take this course? We have listed these courses for everyone including Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced levels. you can learn from scratch to a pro-level with these content marketing programs.
- Details of the course: These online content marketing courses will help you to learn to Copywrite, and organize your ideas. Moreover, it will help you drive more organic traffic and conversions
- Course duration: Minimum time duration of the course is 2 hrs 50 mins, and the maximum duration is 4 months to earn a content marketing certificate
- Student Reviews: These reviews represent the actual experiences of real students who had enrolled in these courses.
Check Out the Courses other Than Content Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Courses
- SEO Courses
- Product Marketing Courses
- Google Ad Courses
- Social Media Marketing courses
- LinkedIn Marketing Courses
content marketing courses – FAQs
What is content writing?
Content writing is the process of planning, writing, and editing web material, usually for digital marketing objectives. Writing blog entries, articles, scripts for films and podcasts, and content for specialized platforms are all examples of this.
Why do I need quality content marketing for my website?
One of the main reasons why you need quality content for your website is because it helps you attract more visitors. Search engines like Google and Bing tend to rank websites higher in their search results if they contain high-quality, relevant content.
This means that if you want your website to be seen by as many people as possible, you need to make sure it contains quality content.
What can I learn from content marketing?
You’ll learn to produce compelling material, apply a strategic framework when writing, and use content marketing to enhance your professional brand and authority.
What are the 7 steps of learning content marketing?
- Define your target audience
- Determine what type of content will be most useful or interesting to them
- Create engaging content
- Distribute your content through various channels
- Analyze how well your content is performing
- Adjust or change your content as needed
- Rinse and repeat!
There you have it—the seven steps of learning content marketing. Of course, this is just a basic overview, but it should give you a good starting point. So get out there and start creating some great content!
We hope you found our round-up of the best marketing courses useful. Proficiency in content marketing is a skill that is essential in today’s day and age and can easily be acquired by content marketing training online.
If you are short on time, options 1 and 6 should be your go-to choices because they will give you an in-depth view of blogging so that you can deliver impeccable content whenever required. Option 1 comes with the additional benefit of being a bestseller. So why wait when you can learn a new skill from the comfort of your home!