LinkedIn has over 470 million users, making it the perfect place to market your business. However, if you’re new to LinkedIn marketing, it can be tricky to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the nine best LinkedIn marketing courses.
Whether you’re looking to grow your network or learn how to create successful campaigns, these online LinkedIn courses will help you achieve your goals. So what are you waiting for? Start learning today!
Each of these 9 top LinkedIn learning courses has been reviewed based on the following factors:
- Who can take this course? Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Level
- Details of the course
- Course duration
- What the students have to say about the course
- Numbers of students who enrolled in this course
Overview – The 9 Best LinkedIn Marketing Classes
- LinkedIn Ads: LinkedIn Lead Generation | LinkedIn Marketing – Udemy – Best for All Levels
- LinkedIn Marketing & Lead Generation– Udemy – Best Pick for Intermediate Level
- LinkedIn Marketing: B2B Sales & Lead Generation From Scratch – Udemy – Most Affordable Course
- Small Business Marketing Lesson Using LinkedIn – Coursera – Most Popular Course
- LinkedIn Essentials and Content Creation – Future Learn – Best for Exposure
- LinkedIn Marketing Class – Open Colleges – Best for Skill Development
- LinkedIn Marketing Strategy – (Virtual) – AIM – A Comprehensive Course
- LinkedIn Marketing Course – Great Learning – Best for LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
- LinkedIn Marketing – Alison – Best for Quick Learning
These courses have not been listed in any particular order. But we do have our top picks. Course numbers 5 and 9 are amazing for beginners. They’re also affordable and are great to explore LinkedIn marketing.
The Best 9 LinkedIn Marketing Online Classes in Detail
1. LinkedIn Ads – Udemy – Best for All Levels
The first LinkedIn marketing course we have for you is perfect for all levels. The course targets people who are new to the marketing world as well as those who have prior knowledge about it.
The course has some major learning points, some of which we have listed below:
- How to acquire customers quickly
- Generate requests for demos, quotes, consultations & free trials for under $30!
- Fix common LinkedIn lead generation mistakes
- Scrape LinkedIn for emails that can be used for advertising on Twitter & Facebook + email marketing
Overall, this course will cover the essentials of marketing. It will take you 5 hours and 7 minutes to complete so if you are looking for a detailed course, this one will be great for you. We went over the course content and found that it offers 5 hours of on-demand videos, 6 articles, and 2 downloadable resources.
To access this online LinkedIn certification course you will have to pay USD 16.99 which is pretty pocket friendly. So make sure to avail of it.
To ensure this course is great for learning, we went through student reviews and saw positive comments like:
“Got all the information I expected from the course. Although “short”, the course is filled with lots of useful information.”
If students love the course so much, there is certainly a lot of potential in the course.
The course rating of 4.7 out of 5.0 surely reflects how well-liked and accepted this course is by students. Furthermore, 23,169 students have enrolled in the course.
Overall, the course is pretty popular and is one of the best ones available. We give it a rating of 8.5/9.0.
2. LinkedIn Marketing & Lead Generation – Udemy – Best Pick for Intermediate Level
Next up is an intermediate-level course that will help you explore LinkedIn marketing in the best way possible.
Here is what you will learn:
- How to use LinkedIn to get new customers
- How to get customers
- You’ll be able to put together a LinkedIn customer-acquisition plan
There is so much to learn from this LinkedIn lesson.
The course duration is 4 hours and 8 minutes and can be accessed by paying USD 16.99. This course is currently available at a discount so it is a great catch. You will get lifetime access to 4 hours of on-demand videos and 33 lectures.
Overall, students love the class and have left comments like:
“it is fantastic for beginners”.
We checked the course ratings and saw that students have given it a 4.7 out of 5.0-star rating which is pretty great.
Not only does the course have a remarkably high rating, but it also has a lot of students enrolled in it. The course has 295 students already enrolled in it.
We highly recommend this course to you. It is also one of our top picks. Based on this we give the course a rating of 8.5/9.0.
3. LinkedIn Marketing – Udemy – Most Affordable Course
If you are a beginner or even someone who has prior knowledge about LinkedIn marketing, this course will be very insightful for you as it has been designed for all levels.
This course teaches the fundamental elements of any successful marketing endeavor. To be precise, this is what you will get out of the course:
- Generate Leads & Sales from LinkedIn
- Get Blog Traffic From LinkedIn
- Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
- 10x Your LinkedIn Connections
You will surely learn a lot from this comprehensive course!
This comprehensive course includes 1 hour of on-demand videos and 11 lectures which you can easily complete within 55 minutes. This is the perfect LinkedIn Marketing crash course.
You can easily access this course for USD 16.99. This is pretty cheap since the course is available at an 80% discount.
We even went over the feedback from students and this is what they had to say about it:
“Very practical course, all examples are shown to demonstrate the key point. Very short and sweet content. Love it!”.
This LinkedIn learning course has a pretty high rating of 4.4 out of 5.0 which shows how well-received the course is by fellow learners.
This marketing certification has gained a lot of traction and currently has 6,924 students who have already benefited from it.
Our rating for this course is 8.5/9.0. Because with this course you learn from the basic to pro level.
4. Small Business Marketing Lesson – Coursera – Most Popular Course
This next course is great to learn about LinkedIn marketing for small businesses. It is a beginner’s course which means that you will learn everything from scratch.
Here is what this amazing course will cover:
- How to Customize your LinkedIn account
- How to Create a business page
- How to Connect with clients
- How to Join groups and create a group
This course is a short one and will take you 1 hour to complete. Here is what the students had to say about this amazing course:
“very helpful course for those who want to start marketing on LinkedIn.”
This online LinkedIn learning course offers free enrollment. To access it, you will have to pay USD 49/month which will also give you access to several other Coursera courses.
Overall, the course has a 4.3 out of 5.0 stars rating which shows how great it is. Moreover, the course has 2265 students enrolled in it which is not as many as other similar courses but still quite a lot.
Our rating for the course is 8.5/9.0.
5.LinkedIn Marketing – Futurelearn – Best for Exposure
The next course is ideal for those who wish to explore LinkedIn marketing.
Here is what you will learn about LinkedIn marketing through this holistic course:
- Understand how LinkedIn works and how to design effective and engaging content
- Grow and engage your network alongside industry experts
- Explore discoverability strategies
The course duration is 2 weeks which is a good enough time to grasp the marketing concepts.
This information-packed course is available for USD 59 which is quite expensive but it will help you develop so many skills. We believe it is totally worth it.
In addition to that, student reviews are mostly positive for this course. Here’s one comment that caught our eye:
“ Great practical advice and tips that can be implemented straight away. Covered the basics and gave you the confidence to be proactive on LinkedIn.”
The course has a high rating of 4.4 out of 5.0 which is pretty great. It also has 998 students enrolled in it indicating how popular it truly is.
We give this course a rating of 9.0/9.0.
6. LinkedIn Marketing – Opencolleges – Best for Skill Development
This next course is great for every level and truly captures the essence of LinkedIn Marketing.
This is what this comprehensive course will teach you:
- Develop essential skills to become a LinkedIn marketing expert
- Understand how to create a LinkedIn profile that will attract views
- Effectively Manage community engagement
The course duration is 20 hours. This is a great duration to grasp everything related to effective LinkedIn marketing from scratch.
You can easily access this course for USD 795. This price is certainly very high but if you are truly committed to learning about LinkedIn marketing, you should definitely go for this course.
We were unable to find students’ reviews and ratings but based on the course content, we truly believe the course offers great insights.
We give this LinkedIn marketing certification a rating of 8.5/9.0.
7. LinkedIn Marketing Strategy – AIM – A Comprehensive Course
The next course is an intermediate level so you will require some prior knowledge related to LinkedIn Marketing.
Here is what the course will help you learn:
- Understand the key to LinkedIn profiles that attract views
- Use your profile as a way to engage prospective customers
- Create and execute a LinkedIn content strategy
- Build your personal brand’s authority and reputation to increase trust
- Identify new clients and new business opportunities
The course has been divided into 4 sections for your ease and will take you 120 minutes to complete each section.
There is so much to learn from this course!
This comprehensive course is available for USD 636 which is quite expensive but if you take this field seriously, you will learn a lot.
This course has a high rating of 4.52 out of 5.0 which is just amazing.
We were unable to find student reviews and ratings but based on the course depth, we believe you will learn a lot from it.
Our rating for this course is 8.0/9.0.
8.LinkedIn Marketing – Mygreatlearning – Best for LinkedIn Marketing strategy
This next course gives you a detailed insight into LinkedIn Marketing. It is a very useful course that is designed for beginners so you learn everything from scratch.
The course broadly covers:
- What LinkedIn marketing is
- How businesses could benefit from a well-knit LinkedIn marketing strategy
- The course will help you learn how to make an all-star LinkedIn profile and leverage the resources available on LinkedIn
The course is very useful and can be completed within 2 hours. Overall the course is available for free which makes it so amazing. You should definitely enroll in it!
We went over reviews and saw an overall positive sentiment. In addition, the course has 6633 students already enrolled in it.
Considering the fact that it is free, our rating for this course is 8.5/9.0.
9. LinkedIn Marketing – Alison – Best for Quick Learning
The last course that we have lined up for you is perfect for beginners who want to explore LinkedIn Marketing in its pure essence.
You will learn a lot from this course like:
- How to leverage the popular LinkedIn platform to promote your business and garner qualified sales leads.
- How to drive traffic to your LinkedIn profile
- How to get access to page visitors
- Various strategies to generate income
This course has so much to offer in terms of tips and instructions.
This certification is suitable for people who want to learn LinkedIn marketing in a short period of time. The course duration is 3 to 4 hours long and you can easily complete it at your own pace.
This insightful course is available for absolutely free just like the last course.
What more can you ask for?
This course truly is amazing and even has a rating of 5.0 out of 5.0.
Overall, the course has 2206 students who are currently enrolled in it. Our rating for this free course is 9.0/9.0.
Some Other Digital Marketing-Related Courses
- Best Google Ad Courses
- Best Product Marketing Courses
- Best Content Marketing Courses
- Best Digital Marketing Courses
FAQ’s LinkedIn Marketing Courses
The best LinkedIn Marketing courses are numbers 5 and 9 because they are detailed. They cover the essentials of marketing and keep you up to date on the latest trends. These courses will help you gain a lot of practical insight when it comes to marketing on LinkedIn.
There are several popular courses that are available on Linkedin Learning. LinkedIn Learning offers a variety of courses ranging from marketing to software development. These courses are very popular among students as they are short and easy to understand.
Is a LinkedIn certificate valuable?
LinkedIn Learning certifications do matter and they can certainly add value to your CV and job search strategy. Completing LinkedIn Learning courses is a great way of showcasing your skills to potential employers, as well as your commitment to professional development. Employers value certifications from credible e-learning platforms like LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Learning certificates aren’t accredited, they are just a recognition of course completion. These courses offer you a lot of learning and you can get a certificate in return as proof of completion. These certifications will add value to your resume.
Want to learn LinkedIn marketing?
If you want to start exploring, courses number 5 and 9 should be a great starting point.
These online courses have a lot to offer and cover the essentials of LinkedIn marketing comprehensively.
Which one will you start with?