One of the most important aspects of business management is developing and implementing a business strategy. A business strategy is a plan that outlines how a company will achieve its goals and objectives.
Do you want to explore strategy and business management?
Look no more!
Our list of specially curated top 9 strategy and business management courses will benefit you greatly.
Business management and strategy is a growing field that can easily be learned online through some great courses.
Each of these courses has been reviewed based on the following factors:
- Who can take this course? Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Level
- Details of the course
- Course duration
- What the students have to say about the course
- Numbers of students who enrolled in this course
- Strategy for Management Consultants & Business Analysts – Udemy – Intermediate Level
- Business Model Strategy and Business Management Fundamentals – Udemy – Intermediate Level
- Practical Business Management: Strategy Business Game – Udemy – Intermediate Level
- Advanced Business Strategy – Coursera – Beginner Level
- Entrepreneurial Strategic Management – Coursera – Beginner Level
- Business Strategy – Coursera – Beginner Level
- Strategic Management – EDX – Beginner Level
- Strategic Business Planning – Future Learn – Beginner Level
- Introduction to Strategic Management – Alison – Beginner Level
These courses have been listed randomly, but if you want to know our top picks, they certainly are numbers 4 and 6. These courses are affordable and offer a great deal of knowledge.
Top 9 Strategy & Business Management Courses
1. Strategy for Management Consultants & Business Analysts – Udemy – Intermediate Level
The first course we have for you is from Udemy which is designed for intermediate-level learners. The course covers strategy for management and business analysis. You will need some prior knowledge in this field before you start this course.
You will have learned a lot by the end of this course including:
- How to formulate a successful business strategy
- Increase the value of your business or the businesses belong to your customers
- Estimate the impact of the strategic option you have chosen
Overall, the course is extensive with 6 hours of on-demand videos, 6 articles, and 25 downloadable resources. Moreover, it will take you 6 hours and 18 minutes to complete. The course is pretty fast-paced and will surely teach you a lot!
For the learning it offers, the course is only priced at USD 16.99 which is pretty cheap considering other similar courses.
Students love the course. We went through reviews and saw this comment which we believe sums up this course accurately:
“Very well structured course with an equally engaging course instructor who guides you with advanced excel case studies, the nuances of business strategy by identifying the strategic choices first, followed by calculating the impact of the chosen strategy and finally its implementation methodology.”
This amazing course has a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 which is pretty great.
Moreover, there are 17,921 students who have already benefited from it. We can clearly see how popular this course is.
Since this course has a solid rating and positive reviews, we would give the course a rating of 8.5/9.0.
2. Business Model Strategy and Business Management Fundamentals – Udemy – Intermediate Level
If you want to explore business strategy and management, this is the perfect course for you.
The course is great for the intermediate level and helps you explore this field in depth.
We went over the course outline and saw that it covers the following:
- Business landscape and market
- Money in business – Inventory, overheads & capital
- Prerequisite checklists for team building
The course will take you 4 hours and 57 minutes to complete. Moreover, it consists of 11 downloadable resources, and 5 hours of on-demand videos. This is a good enough time to grasp all the concepts.
The course will surely teach you a lot!
The course is priced at USD 16.99 which is pretty decent considering how much you will learn. It is also currently on sale which makes it even better.
We went through student reviews and noticed that the students were very happy with it. This is what one student had to say:
“Avik’s explanation is simple and easy to understand.”
This is a great course which is rated at 4.3 out of 5.0.
The course has 4,449 students already enrolled in it which show how popular it is. If so many students have benefitted from this course, you should be next.
Considering how great this course is, our rating for it would be 8.0/9.0.
3. Practical Business Management: Strategy Business Game – Udemy – Intermediate Level
This intermediate-level course covers everything there is to know about business analysis.
You will learn a lot from this course including:
- Competitor analysis
- Pricing decisions
- Product life-cycle analysis
- Financial analysis
- Production and stock management
The course will help you become proficient in strategy and business management.
Overall, the course duration is 51 minutes, consisting of 1 hour of on-demand videos, and 11 downloadable resources.
This comprehensive course is only available for $16.99 which is pretty great. It is currently on sale so make sure to enroll at your earliest.
Students love the course as well as the instructor. We went through the reviews and saw comments like:
“So far so good. I’ve seen the videos. Very good teacher, very good pace. I have accessed the simulation portal. The business game is beginning, and I am very excited to play it. Very interesting!”.
The course has a great rating of 4.2 out of 5.0.
Overall the course has 85 students enrolled, which is not a lot but we believe there is a lot of potential.
We would give this course a rating of 8.0/9.0.
4. Advanced Business Strategy – Coursera – Beginner Level
Want to develop a strong foundation of business strategy through a beginner-level course?
This course will be perfect for you.
We went over the detailed course outline and concluded that you will learn a lot from it. Broadly speaking, here is what the course will cover:
- The dynamics of competition, and the competitive life cycle
- Internationalization strategies (how, where, and when to enter foreign markets)
- How businesses compete across industries
The course is quite extensive and will take you 10 hours to complete. The best part about this course is that it comes with flexible deadlines so you can complete it at your own pace.
The course even offers free enrollment and financial aid. Such courses are really helpful if finances are a constraint. To access the course, you will have to pay USD 49 per month. This price will give you access to several other great Coursera courses too.
Student reviews are pretty great too. Most reviews we came across were similar to this:
“Very helpful course for understanding the advanced strategy and tools which we can use to analyze the business strategy. Simply explained and understandable for each and every person around the world.”
The course is a pretty great one and has a rating of 4.8 out of 5.0. Opting for this course will add to your skills significantly.
So far, the course has 39,440 students enrolled in it which is quite a lot.
Our rating for this business analyst certification would be 9.0/9.0.
We highly recommend this course and it is one of our top picks.
5. Entrepreneurial Strategic Management – Coursera – Beginner Level
This course is a pretty great one that teaches you everything about business strategy. It is ideal for all levels.
The course gives you several practical insights such as:
- How to measure the success of a business
- How to develop unique internal sources of competitive advantage
- How to predict which company will win in the competition
These practical insights will be very resourceful for you.
This is a great course that is packed with information. You can easily complete it within 8 hours. This course, like the previous course, offers free enrollment. However, you will need to pay USD 49 to complete it.
We went over student reviews to see what was in the store and saw positive comments like:
“One of the best courses I have ever had. The Professor was Excellent, I like his style of teaching.”
The course has a pretty good rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 too. Moreover, it is very popular. The course has 10,281 students already enrolled in it which show how popular it is.
If strategic management is a field that speaks to you, then you should definitely give this a try.
Our rating for this course would be 8.5/9.0.
6. Business Strategy – Coursera – Beginner Level
Next up is one of the best business strategy courses out there. We believe it will be great for all levels.
The course offers significant learning, some of which is mentioned below:
- Understanding how managers coordinate different functional areas, resources, and systems inside a company and align them with the external environment to enhance overall performance
- Recognize strategic management tools and frameworks and apply them to real business contexts
- Process diverse business and industry information to diagnose strategic issues
You will surely add to your skills with this course!
This course will take you 18 hours to complete. It is amazing in terms of the free enrollment and financial aid. To access it, however, you will need to pay USD 49.
The course has a stellar rating of 4.8 out of 5.0. How amazing is this?
We even went over student reviews and this one, in particular, caught our eye: “The course was very well produced. The Executive Interviews were insightful. The case studies were thought-provoking and very interesting.”
Overall, the specialization is quite popular and has 64,094 students already enrolled in it.
We would give this course a rating of 9.0/9.0.
7. Strategic Management – EDX – Beginner Level
If you want to learn about strategic management, this course is great for you! It is great for beginners who are just starting off in this field.
Here is a brief summary of what the course will cover:
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Resource and competency analysis
- Analyzing strategy across corporate and business levels
The course will take you 5 weeks to complete. This is a good enough time to grasp the concepts.
We were unable to find student reviews and ratings but we still believe the course has great potential.
All of this is available for absolutely free!
This surely is a catch!
We would give this free course a rating of 8.5.0/9.0.
8. Strategic Business Planning – Future Learn – Beginner Level
This is another highly interesting course that is ideal for all-level learners.
The course covers various concepts related to Strategy and Business Management.
Here is what you will explore in this course:
- The theoretical and practical knowledge of strategic business planning to generate solutions to improve current practice.
- Describe problem-solving and decision-making to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Assess information and demonstrate the capacity to document the outcomes.
This course is packed with information and covers all the essentials within 4 weeks. The course also includes articles, videos, peer reviews and quizzes, and even tests to ensure effective learning.
The course is currently available for USD 85.00 which is quite expensive. However, there is so much to learn from this course. You should definitely explore it!
Our rating for the course would be 8.0/9.0.
9. Introduction to Strategic Management – Alison – Beginner Level
The last course we have for you fully covers strategic management.
This course is great as an introductory one and will teach you everything from scratch
Here is what the course will cover:
- Introduce you to strategic management and the core principles of strategic planning.
- Learn professional strategies and effective operations that contribute to the success of any business.
The course can take you anywhere between 1.5 to 3 hours to complete. The timing depends on your own pace.
All of this is available for absolutely free!
How great is that?
The course has a stellar rating of 5.0/5.0.
Here is what students had to say about this amazing course:
“The course is cleverly designed and quite enlightening.”
If other students love this course so much, you will surely do so too.
This amazing course is quite popular and has 7,634 students enrolled in it.
The course is worth trying!
Our rating for it would be 8.5/9.0.
Other Business Courses You Need to Look
- Business Analytics Courses
- Business Ethics Online Courses
- Business Strategy Courses
- International Business Courses
Strategic management courses cover the essence of managing strategies. Such courses help you develop and implement corporate strategies. Moreover, you can set up realistic objectives. Strategy management courses can help increase your productivity and even help you perform daily tasks efficiently.
The best online certification for strategic management is courses number 4 and 6 from our lineup. They are comprehensive and holistic and cover all the key points, ensuring well-rounded learning.
Want to explore business strategy and management?
We have some of the most amazing courses for you.
Courses number 4 and 6 cover the essentials and will teach you everything in a comprehensive way.
Which one will you start with?
If you think you’re comfortable with learning business online, we’re sure you’ll love our blog on the best business development courses